CLASSIC CNC ROUTER
An Economical Cutting Solution
Need to make cuts that focus on value, performance, and cost-effectiveness? That’s where the Classic Series CNC router comes in. Lower horsepower (3 HP), cutting speed (600 IPM), and rapid traverse (850) means the Classic Series knocks projects requiring finer cuts out of the park.
You’ll use it to work on non-porous and composite materials and wood. You may use it to make new cabinets, work with acrylic, aluminum, aerospace, or 3-D carving projects. Like other MultiCam products, it has a durable steel-frame. The frame’s steel construction also means it eliminates vibration, which helps keep your cut nice and smooth.
The Classic Series CNC router is really designed for simplicity and ease-of-use. An optional vacuum table is available to help you hold down your project. Aside from that, you get exactly what you see with the V-Series.
To speed up the making of your project, you also have an automatic calibration tool available. EZ Suite software is included to make the setup and operation of your V-Series CNC router even simpler and more intuitive. Finally, with a repeatability of just 1/1000th of an inch, you always get a consistently excellent cut.
- EZ Control® high-speed motion controller
- Heavy, all-steel frame construction
- 25mm linear bearing profile rails
- High-speed three-axis motion controller
- Automated Tool Calibration
- EZ Suite software
- (Features subject to change without notice)
- Vacuum table
- Auto Mister
- MultiVision Camera
- (Options subject to change without notice)
- Z-Axis Clearance: 4.5″ (114 mm)
- Z-Axis Travel: 6″ (152 mm)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.001″ (0.0254 mm)
- Cutting Speed: 600 IPM (15.2 MPM)
- Rapid Traverse: 850 IPM (21.6 MPM)
- Drive System X and Y Axes: Rack and Pinion
- Drive System Z Axis: Lead Screw
- Work Surface: Phenolic or T-Slot
- (Specifications subject to change without notice)
- Non-Porous Materials
- Composite Materials
- And More
- 3-D Carving
- Acrylic Fabrication
- Aluminum Fabrication
- Architectural Millwork
- Horsepower Range: 4 hp
- Table Sizes: 50″ x 50 ” to 80″ x 120″
- Weight: 1,200 – 2,000 lbs.